This dish has its origins in Hyderabad, India. Chicken Majestic is a dry chicken dish marinated with Indian spices with an appealing look. A huge get together or small parties this is amazing starter dish to serve your guests.
For Soaking Chicken
- 400 grams chicken strips
- 400 ml buttermilk
- salt as required
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup corn flour
- oil for deep-frying
For Chicken Majestic
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 green chilies
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp oil
Marinating the chicken
- Cut The Boneless Chicken Breasts/Thighs Into Strips.
- Take 400 Ml Of Buttermilk, Add Salt As Per The Taste And Squeeze Out A Lemon. And Mix Well.
- Add Boneless Chicken Strips, Mix Well And Keep In The Refrigerator For 1 Or 2 Hours.
- Take Out The Chicken From Refrigerator.
- Squeeze Out The Buttermilk From The Strips And Keep Aside.
- Add 1/4 Cup Of Corn Flour And Mix Well.
- Don’t Need To Add Salt Here As They Are Already Soaked Salted Buttermilk.
- Heat Oil On Medium Heat For Deep-Frying.
- When The Oil Is Hot Drop The Chicken Strips And Fry For 2 Minutes On Medium Heat.
- Take Them Onto A Paper Towel And Repeat The Process.
Making Chicken Majestic
- heat 3 tbsp of oil.
- add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute on high heat.
- add curry leaves, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, salt, dark soy sauce, vinegar, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- then add deep-fried chicken strips, mix well and sauté for 3-5 minutes on high heat.
- squeeze half of a lemon, add spring onions, chopped coriander, mix well and serve hot
Like & Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/harshagardenrestaurant