Rice Pakora –
There has been new ways of making pakoda with leftover or with unconventional ingredients. One such unique recipe is Rice Pakoda recipe made with mashed cooker rice and choice of spiced vegetables An interesting and appetising snack recipe made with leftover cooked rice and vegetables.
- 2 cup rice, leftover
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- ½ cup besan / gram flour
- oil for frying
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cup cooked rice.
- Mash gently making sure to form a smooth paste.
- Now add 1 carrot, ½ cup cabbage, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 chilli and 1 inch ginger.
- Also add ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper.
- Additionally, add ½ cup besan.
- Squeeze and mix well making sure all the spices are combined well.
- Deep fry pakode in hot oil giving a shape of your choice to pakora.
- Stir occasionally, frying on medium flame until it turns golden brown.
- Finally, enjoy bache hue chawal ke pakode or rice pakora with tomato sauce.
Like & Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/harshagardenrestaurant