The recipe for a traditional dish called Chana Madra from the hills of India. It’s a dish cooked in curd with very few ingredients and some dry fruits. It is served with rice. This no onion, no garlic dish cooked in ghee is super creamy and supremely delicious.
- 1 cup desi ghee
- 1 black cardamom (badi elaichi)
- 2 cardmoms
- 2-3 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp asafoetida
- 2 cup curd
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 2 cup boiled kabuli chana (chiekpea)
- 100 gm paneer
- 2-3 tbsp desi ghee
- 50 gm cashews
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm dry coconut
- Put desi ghee in a top vessel; add big, small cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, asafoetida and curd.
- Add turmeric, red chilli, salt, and boiled gram and let it cook.
- Cut small pieces of paneer and add to it.
- On the other side, roast chopped raisins, cashews and copra in ghee and mix it in paneer gravy.
- Chana Madra is ready.
Like & Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/harshagardenrestaurant